Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, September 29, 2003

Alright so I dont know how to use the tools that were givin to me at work. I'm trained for a single week on something that requires two weeks of training. That's fine, I'm still doing a wonderful job. My customers are always right, so they say. When my customer thinks they know what's wrong and are more than happy to finish troublshooting on their own without my guidance, I dont hesitate to close up shop and thank them for gracing my presence. I just forgot to tell them that if they do what they are about to do they will not resolve their issue. Oops!! That's ok, I'm available for them to call back as soon as they are ready to listen to my words of wisdom. Oh and for them agents that dont know what they are doing, I hate you more than my customer that doesn't know what's wrong with their computer that has the power cord unplugged! Get some training! Oops again. I forgot that one week of training is not enough. So what if I can learn while I'm on the phone. Perhaps not everyone is like me. Lets call the help line, explain the customers issue as best we can and get the best advice in the world. Yesterday I got a call from a wonderful person. He was having problems with one of his accounts. (he has four in his software) The last agent suggested removal of the software, then reinstall it back in. For one account? I told customer to take out the one account having the difficulty then add it back in. Magicly it works. Please get some more training so I dont have to take stupid people's second call for nothing. Oh yeah and you better check out my website soon. Perhaps I'll add in the picture jokes this week. Yes I have many, many jokes. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com