Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

ok so it's been drawn to my attention that some people dont understand my nickname on messenger... that's ok I dont care lol.... but so you ask what the hell is a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeemur... well it's actually a type of monkey.... yes monkey.... and well look for yourself...
yew sick perverts stop looking at the one in the middle
anyway I"m actually amazed that there was this website as well.. and low and behold it's a newsletter (which we dont support... just had to add that) and by the way did I mention go look at my website?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com