Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

so you've checked out my website by now.. all you have to do is leave some comments.... anyway it's been a wonderful day... hotmail servers are acting up and nobody knows what's going on... but that's a normal day at work... my favourite kind of call... yes supervisor call... caller requests to speak with someone in charge and while I explain that my supervisor is an idiot and he doesn't want to talk with him the customer starts to realize I can help him with his issue... and with that in mind I transfer his call to our wonderful customer service team to create an account for DSL ... wish the previous agent could have created an account for him 3 weeks ago when he requested it... I love our company.... but enough of that how about the great customers that call us ripping about how much our company sux but only took the service because it's the only one available in the area... how much I'm going to help you today... yes thanks for calling please hang up now... oh you hate me?? I dont mind I still like you... and yes thank you for calling... goodbye


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com