Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Well I've finally broke down and created one of these silly things. Unlike most of the other people, I'm going to use this as a spot to leave jokes and at every opertunity, show off my website. Yes my website, come visit anytime. Within the site you will find jokes, help with websites and yes jokes about my work. Some of the stories my be repeated here as well. Don't be alarmed more are coming. Oh and I'm going to compete with a certain individual that has a funny blogger as well though mine will be better soon lol enjoy and umm, visit my site kickme.to/jee see yew all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com