Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Wooo hoo another day at work and I have more stories to tell. I must get trained for Mac computers or I'll be lost as usual but I love a challenge. Especialy at work, otherwise it's boring and I begin to sleep at my desk. It seems strange to me that many people do not know how to change the date and time on their computer. I would never think clicking on the clock and changing the information on the screen to what it should be would be so hard but apparently people have difficulties with this. On a brighter note, I was on the computer last night and my brother was watching jeopardy (yes I can't spell) last night. The show featured a pile of kids and they were doin questions I could actually answer. I was impressed with myself except for the best question I've ever heard on the show. Catagory: tricky questions. Answer: why can't you take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Without a peep from the contestants. Alex (the host)says, because you can't take a picture with a wooden leg. After an amazing pause of dead air. Alex looks right into the camera and says, 'folks I just read em lets go to comercial break'. Oh have you checked out my website yet?????? Damnit you better go there soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com