Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Drunken blog version 2:

subway kicks ass: makes ya shit but fuk it
guildwood suks but it's the only place to go on a friday night..... if yew dont have 50 bucks to get to hermans ummm and back!!!

mind yew there is always quite good scenery there every time I go there.. funny thing is that the scenery just looks good ... never acts good... I can't help but laff at the two girls that were dancin.. almost all night fallin over each other... though they were more noticable than any other.. I must say there is always more than just 2 girls falling over each other at that sad little drinking hole though if I wasn't a nicer guy I think I would manage to catch my ass on the dance floor mingling with the girls that think they can dance but somehow make me laff instead.. perhaps I'll show them how it's actually done someday but most of the ones that do that shit are barely even 19 and would think I'm some old pervert... perhaps they are right lmao.... but before I get myself into trubbble with a drunken blog I think I shall go eat my icky subway sub and watch a movie... or perhaps I'll play a game on my new playstation (that rocks) <-- lmao @ lisa .... till I pass out.. good drunken plan...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com