Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 05, 2003

drunken blog yet to come.... for now I'll have to be content laughing at the wonderful words "wanke up" .... now after spending a year and half in england I know what this means.. but for some of us that didn't spend that time there may not have a clue what this actually means... it looks like a genuine typo lmao..... I'll reffer all to my favourite helpdesk person Kevin Bell (hope he doesn't mind his name posted here haha)... yes the mentor we all love to ask questions too .... cause he knows everything... well almost I spose.. but he'll be able to give the answer to this question for sure.... just go up to him and call him a wanker.... he'll have a good laugh with you I'm sure... also the best day of the year is approaching.. and I need help with my costume... can't decide what I'll be this year so how about giving suggestions... I've got 3 weeks to create a costume so hurry up... and Mucus dont say an earwig lmao... just got an idea for things you could see on my website... past costumes I've had... hope I can find the pictures lol and of course you'll all visit there to see em :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com