Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 17, 2003

Gotta love taking the bus ... it's a great form of transportation.. yes it takes you all over the east side of the island... turns a 20 minute drive into an hour... amazing... and to make it even better... yew know most people count their change before getting on the bus... especialy people that ride the bus often.... or so I though... there is this old bag woman ... that I hate... see I used to work in a small department store and this woman always came in wining about stuff.. useless boring stuff and well I know that she often rides the bus.. I guess it was just too cold outside to be counting change.. or maybe it was a bit dark I spose but come on.. I had my money ready before I left the house for fuk sakes... anyway she gets on the bus and holding up traffic both ways ... because well the other drivers dont know what the bus is doing... she starts counting out her change... I think she was counting pennies and all... lady just pull out 4 quarters and put it in the slot... oh but no she drops some on the floor and gotta pick up that too... it was probably a couple pennies... can't miss a cent though.. even if it fell in the little garbage can they keep next to the driver.... (and god only knows what goes in there or how often they clean it out) perhaps next time she'll count it before hand instead of reaching in the garbage to get her pennies.... but I doubt it... hate that woman I do... but I guess yew could tell....

on a brighter note.. I got myself a playstation today wooooo hoooooo so now I'll be playing gran turismo 3 for the rest of my natural life ... and no more time to update blog ever... have a good night... I know I will ... perhaps another round of drunken blog tonight hehheheh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com