Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 19, 2003

hate when I download a movie and it's blank... big black screen... but that's not the worst thing... what's worse is when I download a file and it's got skips or spaces.. or even parts missing from it.. that includes songs as well... I like to enjoy a movie and well I know they are free and all but if your going to share something at least share something that works... I had to turn my monitor upside down to watch the latest one... and that's just not worth it... I'd rather go pay to see the movie ... so that's what I'm going to do .. I'm going to pay for my movies now.... yep 3 bucks at the video store... and I'm going to make my own copies... damned sharing bastards.. and I wont have to wait for a week to download it either.. shitty internet connection as well.... oh but I'm cheap and I know it so I dont care... anyway I must go back to my boredom.. I hate rainy days .. they never seem to go right.... but I have nearly half of the first level of gran turismo completed... woo hooo I"m goin to sup up a new beetle and race it but only because that is one of the levels :( can't wait to get my mitts on the pikes peak escudo.. it's the best car on the whole game.. only takes $1 000 000 to buy the fukn thing.. but worth every penny


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com