Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 23, 2003

I am going to start a new fan club... yes it's called I really love my job.... I love it when a customer is asking me to fix something that isn't broken... yes took a customer through setting up her account today and well she couldn't sign into her software... well needless to day we go to passport and low and behold her account is locked out from too many attempts... well ok that's all fine I reset her password for her and she was able to sign in ... and well all she wanted was to be able to get her email in outlook express ... so signing into her software and getting her email right there was not good enough... well we go to outlook express and that's not working keeps asking her to logg in... so we rip out the account.. add it back in (verifying all the info is correct twice)... and still has the same thing... I've never seen this happen before ever except for "This Way To The Best Of The Web" and we all know what that means.. well it wasn't that and web based only does that if the password or email address is entered in incorrectly... lucky for me I am a member of "I Love My Job" so I go through a few more steps with her and well we decide to rip out her account and go through oeconfig (configures email in outlook express with minimal steps) ... yes we logg in there and everything is great.... and well I inform the customer that if this doesn't work she will be contacting her original equipment manufacturer..... magicly the outlook express is working fine after that... damned lady I think she made it all up just to grace my wonderful presence... she must have recognised I'm a full time member of "I Love My Job"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com