Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 17, 2003

I hate when I create a blog and it crashes when I post it.. so you missed a very interesting and funny blog.. though I'm so forgetfull that I can't remember what the hell it was about so yew miss out... other than I'm creating my halloween costume this week... yes it's going to be a great one too.. I looked for my pictures for halloween costumes but could only find one..
well perhaps yew all can give me ideas for costume I can wear at work.. I can't wear the one I'm wearing out because it's too big anyway have fun I'm going to get a console game station.. just dont know what yet.. xbox or playstation2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com