Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I SAY: thank you for calling MSN technical support.... my name is Joe.... may I have your phone number starting with area code that is on the account.... yes thank yew.. and may I have your email address please..... great and how can I help you today....

CUSTOMER SAYS : "yeah I need help with my aol software... it just wont connect asks for what connection and some other stuff... what do I do....

I SAY: well sir do you use any msn software?

CUSTOMER SAYS: well yes I dont have any problems with that

I SAY: are you sure? I can't believe there's nothing wrong with your msn software

CUSTOMER SAYS: nope it's just when I'm trying to set up this aol stuff

I Say: well how about contacting aol I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out setting up your aol software... (but I forgot to ask him if he's connected) thank you for calling msn technical support have a wonderful night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com