Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 17, 2003

I sent out a mass email to some of the people I have in my list... though it didn't come from me... it came from blogger registered with a different email address than the one I use.. so a lot of you got an email in your junk folder right now that well you probably dont know about.. yes it's an invitation to join the community blog that I'm starting.. 3 people have already begun to post... what fun.. joy..... and well 2 others have joined byt have yet to post anything... perhaps they just want to listen to the rest of us jabber instead... anyway that doesn't matter it's going to be lots of fun I think... well if marcus stops spamming the blog with useless facts that he usually sends in email..... but I did a bit of editing so the beginning is a bit funny but it was just sooooooooooo boring that I gave up.... and well wanted everyone to see how boring it was so I left it.. (was being lazy didn't want to cut it out entirely) he has his opinion and joined the blog to voice it... would be wrong for me to remove it... but I'm sure we'd have a laff... anyway that's enough nonsence... now for something funny... I've finished a few more stories from work and am going to post them tomorrow (if I"m not to drunk) and though I have been promising them for days... I've been doing some actual work for some lady and haven't had the chance to make the actual page for horror stories from work.. and well this sounds like drivel so I'm going to go watch a movie... yes movie.. it's what I do when I'm not doing web stuff.. pathetic but screw yew too your reading this so if I'm pathetic what are yew? :P I"m kidding (but course yew knew that) good night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com