Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 10, 2003

I'm bored... day off.... need fewd.... wanna drink.... hava plan.... liquer store.... going soon.... stoopid blog.... still don't.... know what.... should name..... super product.... ok so your expecting a drunken blog... spose they look like that.. but well I'm a computer geek so I dont werk like that... even if I was drunk I'd still be able to type for some reason... but oh well I look forward to the drunken blog.. I'm sure I'll have many stories tonight too... hope my camera werks.. gotta take the old one mother took my good one.. I'm very mad... anyway time to get liquer ... long walk to store I hate that they moved it to other side of town... used to walk over hill and be right there now gotta go to other side of town gggggggrrrrrrr ... oh does this sound like a drunken blog??? should be even better when I'm drunk lmao... party time byyyeeee oh and more werk stories were written up last night they will be posted tomorrow on my website that you all check out all the time... perhaps I'll stop mentioning it in ever post someday


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com