Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 02, 2003

now feeling ill... ate too many burgers... got free tickets from people that knew better... but they tasted soooo goood... yes had 2 patties on two diff burgers... shouldn't have eaten em though.. now I'm going to fart like crazy... yes I said fart sheesh grow up already... anyway now I must go through my comments section and rag out on 2 individuals that are acting like children.. (and they are older than me hahahaha) but I must admit Marcus pukus suckus cockus is great..... anyway onward with the story that I didn't finish... yes the balloons.... well balloons make a wonderful noise especially when popped when nobody is expected... well this happened while I was on a call.. and my supervisor was walking by.. me and everyone else around me jumped but the supervisor (not on a call obviously) started shouting (amazingly no swearing) haha I thought by the way he was going on was shitting his pants.... anyway thanks for the toilet paper... by the way on that note... here's a website for you all... www.fuzzybumcheeks.com but you better check out my website first


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com