Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 06, 2003

now I know I"m a smart guy.. I just dont know how to spell... and well I know I can give directions because I was showing a double jacker how to run a call yesterday and he actually picked up a few tricks... well now why is it that simple commands confuse our customers??? I mean do we have to be physicaly beside these people for them to understand... well perhaps we should start doing that.. a wonderful idea that would greatly help customers out... .yes it's called hacking... msn can train us to hack the customer and just do all the troubleshooting from here.... and of course remove all traces of what we did while we where there.... problem with that is that our wonderful customers that dont know how to plug in the cords and have the cd in the drive... they will just have to die lol... perhaps we should start selling computers pre loaded that would make things so much easier... then we could all be customer service agents and then not have to take calls from stupid people.. just take their money that would be so much more fun... anyway I'll have a few more stories to add to my wonderful website ... that I know you have all read cause the site is just so great... well maybe it's not but I"m working on it.. now that I have the work site done I can focus on the rest of the site... and yes the day in the life of a tech support agent is next in line for a face lift... so check it out for funny stories of my customers and well others that have sent in their stories... (to be added soon) ..... oh yeah and this was just sent to me so check it out.. it's quite kewl...
http://www.garp.ru/fun/pingpong.html



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com