Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 03, 2003

oh fernando from god knows where... gave my double jacker a show today... yes he is learning how to spell today.... p as in peter... c? p ans in peter... p? yes excellent... i as in igloo... p? ... I as in ice.... I? yes very good.... n as in nancy.... m? n as in november.... N? yess you get a cookie... g as in george... b? g as in great.... could you speak slower my english not so good... ok so now we know how to spell ping.... lets try an address.... www.yahoo.com..... could you spell that please... sure... lets do that again.... y as in yellow... what?? y as in yellow.... yellow??? yes very good... a as in apple... a? yes excellent... h as in horse... horse?? yes h... o as in oscar... o? good and another o.... what? www.yahoo.com... oh yahoo??? omg very good fernando... now lets put in .com duck??? what??? . period.... oh dot... yes very good .... oh yahoo.com yes just like that website.. what? lets hit enter.... now for the hard part... lets read off what the screen says omg thank god we are connected after power cycling and unplugging the usb connection.. only took 45 minutes to learn how to spell p.i.n.g. I'm impressed at my teaching ability... I missed my calling... perhaps I'll put a dictionary on my website (...that you all are checking out every day right....)and a tutor for spelling.. course my spelling is the greatets so I"m not suprised he didn't understand me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com