Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

ok check this out quite funny... almost as good as the free cat.. thanks marcus lmao http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cattrim.html more to come when I get to werk.....
(cont... )
yeah so cory has a better blog today because I"m boring and been concentrating on fixing my website for some reason I have nerdish tendancies... yes nerd... I'm a Nerd and that applies to work as well... see N-ever E-nding R-etarted D-ays though after punching out I become a normal person ... .well except that I"m still insane... but it doesn't matter .. perhaps I'll become a sheep herder and then I'll always have customers that like me... no not because I"d become a sheep fucker geez you people have perverted minds.... but because they seem to be mindless and will do exactly what I say.. or at least run the way the dog moves them... lets get a buzzer device attached to the modems we send out... press the reset button on our end and zap the customer when they get out of line... that will improve the quality of our relationship and the call will be quicker hehe .. .best of both worlds

next blog... (hopefully) will be the best product soon to be available near yew... better than seeing eye midgets... (I've heard of this before... but still funny as hell)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com