Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, October 11, 2003

ok I've thought about a few things for my new amazing product that will revolutionize the world.. even more so than a SIM-SOC... first one... B.L.O.G. yep.. though this one has been taken I"ve redesigned it... B-oring L-ife O-nline G-ossip yep I've checked out a few of them around... yew know on the hot links that blogger has sposedly noticed... and well most of them suck but it's because they are all about their personal lives... if your going to be writing bout that boring stuff write it in a journal... we dont wanna hear bout your dog dying or your girlfriend broke up with you... well unless she smaxed yew cross the face and told ya to eat shit... that's just funny we wanna hear funny and or interesting stuff... or even if it is like this stupid blog random ramblings that seem to be interesting but are not they are just so silly that they have to be funny... course now that your bored of my B-oring L-ife O-nline G-ossip I'll move on to the next item....

this idea can employ vast amounts of people... cause there will always be a need for such a thing.... and yes you guessed it I'm going to create a call center for people to call and whine.. bitch and complain.... it will be great... and unlike the one we all work in... it will employ anyone that can speak or even mumble shit... not afraid to swear or take abuse... I wont fire nobody for insulting a customer... because for one that's what the customer called for... to have an argument.. yew know releive some stress.... example:

my husband just came home from work and I am soo mad at him but if I yell at him I dont get to have sex tonight.. he'll leave me for somebody else.. I know.. I"ll call that number.... 1-800-fuc koff .....

yes thousands of people would call in to complain about their mother that just made them pay a higher rent cause their worthless ass doesn't want to get a job.... others will call in because they are schizo phreaks and dont know who is in charge... so in actual fact my poor agent will have about 10 different people yelling at them.. lucky agent I love those calls... so your concidering running for mayor but yew have skeletons in the closet? ask us for our proffesionall opinion... yeah we'll tell you your perfect for the job cause your a slimey no good piece of shit.... and you'll probly win cause our opinion is worth gold... or with the bribe you give us we'll make the other contenders look worse than you...

now all I need is a good name for my company.... too bad selectron is already taken.... how about I name it SayspooL ... yeah that's perfect.. hopefully you'll get the hints in there perhaps I'll elaborate soon and the perfect mascot.. yep yew guessed it... the sewar rat ... anyway I'm hungry so I'm going to eat and then going to shop for some new stuff.... oh I forgot that's personal boring stuff I"m not sposed to talk bout that.. enjoy your day and umm please send donations for my new call center.. I know you all want to try it at least once... better change that 800 in the phone number to a 900 hehehehhe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com