Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 12, 2003

ok so another drunken blog.. this time not so entertaining but I'm a bit drunker cause I didn't start watchin a movie before I thought of something... still am typing good cause I use the backspace key.. am very good at it cause I know just by the way my fingers move that I typed a mistake... perhaps one of these times I'll not use the backspace key and show yew just how bad I am at typign... for some reason can type 60 wpm but that also includes pressing the backspace key which is about every 2 wpm cause I can't fuckn spell .... anyway that's pointless onward with the events of tonight... didn't call my buddy cause they were broke and wouldn't have come out anyway.. but she dont like busy spots... claustrophobic or some bullshit.. but that's ok... went out just the same and well the music sucked but still tried to have a good time... sorta happened the sights were ok saw a few people I haven't seen in a long time.... yeah that horny muther fucker old guy (for some reason I wont mention his name) perhaps someone will know who I"m talkin bout lmao oh well this is how a drunken blog goes because it makes absolutly no sence and well facts are all screwed up.. I'm gonna go eat my subway sub cause I"m fukn hungry didn't eat today and well... turkey dinner tomorrow.... how the hell am I gonna get up that early to eat it... yes 11am I hate trading shifts.... fuks my day up... yes lisa fuks my day up lmao.. just teasing have a good turkey day and enjoy yer sons' birthday party... even if your sick... now if only I could find a copy of a new outkast song move it... that doesn't have skips in it.. fuckn online pricks that keep shitty copies of stuff... oh enough rambling I"m sick of it.. good fukn night..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com