Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

ok so halloween is coming and well I must have my costume for work.. if you work with me then yew will all see it as I do plan to be going about the building throughout the day.... yes yew have guessed it it's the big rampup for MSN 9 and the bigwigs are in town so I've decided to go with the flow and be the MNS guy... it's going to be great I've even used the great slogan we have at work... "yes every customer matters.... except mine" and well with this in mind I guess yew'll have to wait to see it... it's kinda funny since we're all nicely decorated n shit.. some guy on the elevator turns and says to everyone.. man ... it looks like I'm back in the 60's having one of them acid trips.... well I just had to laugh it was too funny.. tooo many brite ass colors in the place we call hellhole.. but with the colors I'll be putting on tomorrow I think it shall work out just fine lmao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com