Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, October 11, 2003

ok so I went to a party for the first time in a long time.. yes there were lots of people there ... . we had a pizza and well we all watched a movie too... man there were lots of people there too... everyone said they were coming.... or rather I was told everyone was coming.... perhaps they just decided to show up after I left.. I"m the life of the party after all hahahahaha... course that was proven at the sillywood (guildwood) as well ... yup long weekend many people out... lotsa kids as usuall... gotta love that place... anyway am mindin my own business tryin to get a drink same as most people in line... and well I can't help it that the bartender knows my drink and thinks I'm polite... some snotty little gurl standin next to me tries to shuv me outta the way (I'm not so small anymore ... ummm lardass??? lmao) and said dont come over here... I was moving for the dood in front of me for fuk sakes.. anyway since I"m a nice guy and all sorta appologized even though didn do nuthing got my drink and walked away... next thing I know the little teeny bopper is talkin to her friend that I cut in line... geez have another drink and shut up lmao.... anyway try to get back to other side of bar where I always am and it's impossible without bumping into someone.. ya think that these people would calm down or just move out of the way... they dont wanna walk they wanna start shit.... I'm just sick of it... (good drunken blog so far) then I"m talkin to my buddy .. he came home for the long weekend... he's in the army (crazy fucker) and I get the notion of a friend wants to dance so I get up to dance.. next thing I know I"m left with the cold shoulder cause her friend is hot or something... perhaps I"m just too nerdy lmao course I dont givashit... anyway enough drunken blog ... sounds like I"m whining.. perhaps I'll edit this shit when sober... naw.. it sounds funny so I dun care... enjoy and ummm the fukn pics didn't turn out... mother took my camera and my old camera sux ... so ummm for the luck ... thanx... how did I do lmao (perhaps next time I should be a little more drunk)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com