Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

ok so nobody wants to hear work and how wonderful it is to have a job... so I've decided to talk about my fellow co workers... yes them people that I work with... well today is the birthday of our wonderful place employment... and they decided to have a party... gave us all balloons.. woooo hooo perty balloons... oh yes and the best tasting crap I've ever had.. must be because I"m starving... they said they were burgers... I'll have to take their word for it... anyway I'm still alive going to eat some more.. hey they are free.... burb ooops xsqweeze me.... well so I transfered a call to my good friend Mildred and she yelled at me because I did all the troubleshooting steps and she was bored.. all she ever does is escalate her calls to higher level of support.. good job Mildred (stop snickerin Marcus or she'll slap ya) oh yeah and the balloons make a very nice sound that make supervisors jump out of their skin and other agents laff... I'll tell that story later .. now it's time for more crappy burgers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com