Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 20, 2003

so humping legs is in fasion again... yes humping legs... it seems like a past time for people.. and well I didn't think I would comment on it but someone brought it up in the comments section so I now have to tell the story... it goes along partly with the 2 girls yew all read about in an earlier post... but this time with someone I know... (some of yew might know her too) though I wont mention names unlike someone already has (hint hint) anyway minding my own business havin a drink and all of a sudden a girl comes running past me nearly taking out the pool table as she grabs .. or rather falls on cory.... and starts hugging him... well it sorta looked like hugging... then it sorta changed... perhaps he gave her some sort of mental command but she started humping his leg... (I dont think I should be telling this story though she'll prob get mad at me... though she can join the community blog and write her opinion ... or version for that matter.... lmao) but it seems that that's the way girls greet people these days... and they wonder why there are people out there that cry sexual her ass ment.... but we're (guys) only saying hello in your girlish friendly manner hehheh anyway I dont think that will score points with the ladies humping their leg and all.. might seem just a bit strange... but girls your more than welcome to give it a go... more laffs for me (and everyone else).... course not my leg cause well I'd just fall over (I'm too short) but I'm open to suggestion :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com