Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 02, 2003

thanks to marcus we now get to make fun of a supreme being... I mean our distant boss.. I mean the greatest guy on the planet.. oh hell I'm not at work so I'm not selling this dick... hey he makes it possible for me to write this shit but if it weren't for him I'd be able to do it on a better computer... or even more easier program to do it with... but that's life and well here's the greatest picture of him ever
yeah well anyway onward with the day I redid the work website it's nearly ready for everyone to use again... and yes it's located on my website so click the link already


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com