Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 06, 2003

well I finally finished the update for the work website... those of you with logins can now have access to the update... anyone looking for access can request a login by registering oh yes and the link for the update is: burn.at/mshelp or the no add version: click here course there is always a link to it on my website and I know you all have been there already... (can't stop mentioning my website.. it's just too good) anyway I'm way to tired to create a funny joke or something for you to laff at so you can just laff at the fact that I stayed up till 7am to finish this.... course I would have been up that late anyway watching a movie or something so at least this is usefull lmao anyway enjoy and good night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com