Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

well I know i promised to tell the story of my new merchandise that will revolutionize the world but I have a very good story I must share... at someone elses expense of course just hope she / he doesn't mind (not that I care or anything cause I"m rotten) now I love my mute button... apperantly it can be used for incogneto (hiding.. camoflauge.. for someone that asked me what the hell that is) as well.... if your going to speak into your mic you must always check if there is someone there.. cause you never know.... it might be used against you... perhaps I should have coughed or something because I was on the phone muted (which is my favorite weapon when talking to customers) and calling helpdesk... well the person (which will not be named unless she / he wishes lol) said a very colorful werd not directed at me of course (cause I"m a great agent) but the funny part is what came next... I caught the agent off guard by coming off mute and saying very calmly.. your not telling that to me are you? ... the very confused agent freaked out... ohhhhh man I'm sooo sorry I didn't know you were there.... ooops little did he / she know she / he didn't mute and thought I hung up lol..... even better than that... he / she thought I was just getting on for help and asked me for my information..... I could have been really mean and go through my questions again but I figured I freaked her / him out enough lol and let him / her off with a very good laugh... apperantly I know the reason why I'm not allowed to throw paperballs around the building any more... how unfortunate the ball wars are sooo much fun and well our agents look a little lively for a brief period of time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com