Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

well I'be been quite busy lately so couldn't think of anything funny to write about so I've decided to quit doing the blogg... and well nobody has commented for days so perhaps I dont have any fans after all... self loathing and defeat have struck me with a last ditch effort to reach out to people... and though I know you all like to read my boring (but funny) crap I've nearly run out of ideas... though I've actually just thought of something pretty kewl sounding... lets see if anyone wants to try it... I've learned that you can have more than one blog on this stupid thing and can have many people joined to that perticular blog.... therefore we could have many different people writing stupid stuff a bout stupid stuff on one big large page of crap..... if that sounds great leave a comment or you can email me requesting to sign up... it will consist of creating a login for the blog to work for you... and I do believe anyone with a membership can post comments .... community blog???? yikes I dont think I want anyone else to have access to a page of crap.. might make my big page of crap look like actual crap... then again I'm not doing that well anyway am I :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com