Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 20, 2003

well it has come down to this..... post from hell .... yes I had quite the experience today and well when I have more time I'm going to share it with yew all.... all I can say is eeewwww.....

.... ok so I have a little more time... and well I am lucky to be roaming today.... I went up to sign out of my phone for lunch today and became overwhealmed with an arouma that I'd be more happy never to grace... I mean there is a scent free policy in the workplace and well I'd just as soon get a whiff of the wharf on a super hot day after all the boats have come in and emptied their cargo... anyway just because there is a scent free policy in the workplace doesn't mean that yew can't use some sort of spray.. there are nonscented products on the market... and ummm I know that I've had some bad smells comin from me before but hell usually yew can wave your hand in the air for a few seconds and the smell of my great FART goes away... it doesn't linger in the air and kill flowers (my poor potted plants)

in closing I'm lucky to be roaming today otherwise I probably would have been fired tonight... though I did lodge a complaint... and I hope that the person knows that I've complained.... as long as it dont happen again... otherwise I will make a scene because that sort of thing is just not right... and if need bee... I will purchase a few months supply of smelly shit.... (or non scented smelly shit for werk) and give a demonstration on how to use it... (I tell stupid americans how to get online .. I'm sure I can give a good demonstration of this as well) and I"m not afraid to voice my opinion.. as yew can see... so hopefully the persons I'm reffering to learns a lesson and cleans their act up... (oops a bit litteral lmao)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com