Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 31, 2003

well it's my favourite day of the year and I'm nearly finished my customer.. took time out of my horribly busy (creating) schedule to take some masks to a woman at werk.. though she is appreciative ... I'm not sure it was worth it :P and I better get em back too lolol... anyway hopefully get some fireworks today but I am pretty sure I"ll be sleeping all fukn day... and well get ready for super drunken blog tonight because I"'m always wasted on halloween haha... and tonight wont be any exception.. as I"m well prepared for this... convinced a few people to go out so it's going to be a laff... and wooo hooo I'm going to be dressed as a rabid woodchuck hahahahah... hopefully my mask will hold up.. some of yew have seen it.. and for those of yew that haven't well there will be pictures I can assure yew... anyway I'm about to pass out so screw yew all and piss off I"m tired and still have to wake up early to fix the fukn taps in the bathroom again and get fireworks and of course finish my fukn costume... enjoy


HAPPY HALLOWEEN




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com