Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 10, 2003

well now for something interesting.. I've decided to do a drunken blog but it will have to wait till I"m drunk.. sounds like tomorrow I"ll be very drunk so it will be interesting to have a read at what I put.. on saturday when I'm hung over.. though if I can make it back to my poor pc when I'm drunk... as many will find out tomorrow I am an easy drunk... I get sick too quick.. dun like the taste or the dizzyness I recieve when intoxicated... perhaps I'll be able to spread it all out over a long stretch of time but perhaps Ill just have to pass out an let everyone shave me.. good luck ya bastards... it'll take ya all fukn night ... thanksk to genetics I have way too much fukn hair... anyway that wont happen because I"ll just freak the fuk out lmao... anyway can't wait for drunken blogg should be interesting.. but ummm do ya think it could be any stranger than this??? perhaps I'll post pics on my website... I know your all checking that out as well.... yes I"m taking my camera hehehehehehheheheheheheheheh gonna get some good pics of some very crazy people... hope they dont mind


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com