Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

well so I've become an icon... yes an ICON ... now I'll create my religion I'm not sure of a name yet but I think my fan club will work... so far there is great interest in the club (though nobody is agreeing with the slogan) so I've decided that I'll have to edit the club a little.. I've noticed a few people scratch out job and put in paycheck.. I dont like that idea though because then members may think that I"m just looking for their money and well that just wouldn't be right... (please send me money) and Ina (EEEEEEna) yew can disregard the message because well I know yew dont have any :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com