Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, October 04, 2003

well what are days off for... I usually spend them being totally bored.. but today I got to smear black tar goop on my roof... yes and not fall off the ladder it was exillerating ... fresh air... and yes black tar goop on my hands... and best of all it doesn't come off very easily I'll probably have some on my hands for everyone to see when I get back to work... if that wasn't bad enough I got to rip a wall out as well... I'm such a great carpenter ..... good thing wallpaper comes in thick sheets.... paint can do marvelous things as well... anyway need to find some drinking buddies tonight as I'm not in the mood for the bar scene but want a drink..... oh hell I'm becoming an alcaholic... but locals say that there's nothing wrong with that.... perhaps I'll do a drunken blog lmao though I doubt it.. only person can make them funny is cory... oh well back to boredom gotta finish the werk website update finally... yew all can check that out tomorrow of course


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com