Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

woooooopdy doo.. I have noticed a slight drop in interest of other peoples blogs lately which I think is also increasing the amount of people that just dont read them anymore.. could it be the lack of interest of peoples desire to read other peoples miserable lives? no not a chance.. human nature depends on the misery of others to satisfy their own miserable existance.. hence the reason people bully others.. or make fun of other peoples flaws.. (top ten reasons why I'm not a loser) anyway I'm concidering showing a more serious side of myself over the next little while because all anyone sees from me is the clown lol (except for the ones that know me best or take the time to get to know me)... which I of course dont mind.. because well I'm a clown ... yes I think so ... anyway I think that can wait till after halloween.. yes halloweeen wooo hooo my favourite time of the year... I can't wait I just hope I get my costume done in time.. I have to hand stitch it together and it's becoming a little tooooo slow... and well I only have 2 days left... wont be able to wear it at work but I will take pictures of course and am sure they will be posted here for your benefit.. (some of yew have to work lol)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com