Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, October 31, 2003

yes I love walking down the street and well ya know how I like to burp.. and what a good burper I am.... well I'm walking along past the mall and well there is a very good echo while going along there and I let out a perticularly good burp.... and not to be outdone some dude that was driving along on his bike.. tried to burp and well it sounded like he was just trying to hard... mine was like

BURP!!!!!

and his was like
burp
.... and well what the hell was that about.. it was clearly forced so why did he have to do this pathetic burp???? perhaps he felt like a lesser being after witnessing such and awesome display of barbaric manlyness lmao

and Amy I am a genuinely nice guy... yew just happen to do or say stuff that requires a smartly said phrase :P (just excuse the burp it's part of the show)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com