Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, November 24, 2003

all I can say is wow.... WOW ..... fukn wow..... it was poor quality (because my computer sux and I converted it) but wow.... WOW.. ... yes wow...... I can't wait to see it again... the matrix revolutions... wow.. yes am probably going to watch it every night for the next month... wow...... oh ok enough... hhmmm one more time ....

WOW

great stuff...

anyway moving on... yes roamers.... as much as I like watching morgan run around the floor (because it amuses me) though I can't help poke fun at anyone... he came running up the aisle to help the dude accross from me and they were all saying get rollerblades or something.. and well me being the wise ass coughed (lose some pounds) and well morgan is a kewl guy he coughed back (bite me) lol.... all in good fun.. hope he still hates me... oops I mean doesn't hate me lol it was a joke sheesh... but back to roamers..... I think it's a good idea in ways.. but bad idea because we can't easily get ahold of them... they should have an intercom or something... oh wait that would be their phone lmao.... yes they should be on the phone... but the good thing about the roamers is that yew tend to have the same person every time and for those that need them multiple times for one call that's a good thing because they dont have to explain it to 4 diff people but anyway .... and no yew can't borrow my sign... but perhaps I'll start selling them lol place your orders at my desk

tier 2 bid tomorrow.. yes I"m at the bottom of the list soooo I get to not choose a shift.. please people leave me with something.... if yew can't give me a decent time slot at least let me have friday off

PLEASE

fat chance but perhaps there will be one of them horrible shifts that has long days (or nights) and a short shift on friday.. I can deal with that lol or hell horrible days off but ya know no shift later than 11 pm.... or perhaps start at 3am.. I can deal with that as well.. but I dont think that sort of shift exists lol oh well here is me crossing my fingers and all yew people can cross yers for me too :)

oh yes and

WOW

the matrix still is the best movie ever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com