Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, November 03, 2003

alright well I've gotten halloween over with .. had lots of fun now it's down to business going to finish off the work website (hopefully) and then I can concentrate on building my website again.. yes I may even finish it this time... course I mean finish for now and then going to add more in the future... I used to have jokes and pics and stuff so I'm going to finish that section and add it back into my website.. I've come up with a new idea to organize everything and create an outline that I like and that other users will find usefull and it will come from a few ideas I've seen on other sites... also I've added a link to a good guy that has a kewl site he's working on... I'm impressed with his layout (but dont like it :P just kidding lol) and yes I've added a link for his site to the links but mostly because I suffer from a rare disease... yes it's called CRS no not cramps yew "tards" (couldn't resist) yes it's so rare that here is what it means

Can't Remember Shit


but as for me becoming serious it's going to be a little bit.. as I must get back to work on my site I've neglected it way tooo long anyway hope ya like my halloween costume and it brings a smile to yew.. even if your laughing at me (like I care) because that's the point of most things I do others enjoyment (like this stupid site lol) anyway look for the update soon yes the jokes are finally coming and I can't wait to start burning playstation games.. I'm finally going to get that sorted out as well lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com