Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 21, 2003

as much as I decided I wouldn't put jokes on my blog .. other than my funny stories I have to share this joke... though some may have heard it already I thought it was great......

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael , He's a doctor.' A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, She's dead. "

anyway thanks to those that have congratulated me.. I'm greatful.... perhaps I can do some good while I'm sitting on my butt waiting for a call at 4 am because I'll be on the shit shift... but no matter I learned a few neat things today and that's really all I want.... perhaps a new move when all comcast comes down... oh and I have a secret agenda... msn9 is coming out soon... sooooooooooo thanks to no more transfers to tier 2 for long calls.. I may escape the issues lol.... something for yew to think about lol... sux doesn't it... anyway maybe I'll even end up with sunday off ... will be spending it skiing or snowboarding :) can't wait but the other good thing about tier 2 is that I'll still get to talk to a few of yew (bad agents) that will make my day brighter instead of talking to our customers all day... but that's another story heheheheh... instead of having wonderful stories about customers I'll now have them about what our great agents didn't do :P something else to think about before yew transfer to me heheheheh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com