Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, November 09, 2003

drunken blog ... version 3..... I have a new infatuation.. yes it's not beer.. it's not computers.. it's a woman... sadly I've become totally fallen for a girl.. though I will probably never ever get with her but she is absolutely amazing..... haha @ yew suckers .... I'm in desparate need of help... though my people skills are amazing I'm dying of saying the wrong thing at the right time... when I'm around people I know I'm a joy to be around.. or so they say... like tonight for example.. was talking to lots of people and they all said hello back and general chit chat... so I'm happy for that but come the time to say something half intelligent at an appropriate time.. all that can come out of my mouth is.. "dont tell him that" geez anything would have been better.. yes even "I agree" or "no he's a minor" or even "yes I would like to have yew come with me instead of that greezy mofo" well perhaps that last one is a bit extreme... lmao anyway time to lay off the sauce and perhaps locate a new girlfriend.. I'm finally over my ex and am ready to move on... but umm I didn't say ladies man here .... I'm just out for a good time.... and just for the sake of it I think I'll post a welcome note soon yes invitations... gonna have to have a house party soon... just gotta find the house first.. will be available in aprox a month... dad will be around soon heheheh hermans and ski weekends will start again ... now that we are starting to have snow... I can't wait to go snowboarding and skiing again.. gonna be a blast


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com