Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

first things first... happy anniversary to me... and several other people that I started with.. yes a few of us have made it a full fukn year lol... amazing isn't it but a few of them have actually gone somewhere in all of this..... though I decided to move to dsl with a few of them.... (I think I could have gone higher up the fewd chain if I had stayed on dial) but that's ok things are happening for all of us anyway... yes I"ll get to helpdesk someday... if I can stay long enough for our moron bosses to get their acts together lol... but anyway happy aniversary to us congrats to us all (that stayed... and lucky bastards that didn't) anyway some have suggested a party for us.. I am inclined to agree to that lol but umm where and when??? our schedules do not compare well so we'll just have to use points lol

for seconds... I was about to make a story about my wonderful stupervisor when I looked at the bottle of snapple that I had just purchased... dont know why I bought it but I was curious about the wonderful things I had heard about it.. yes people say it's great tasting "water"... so not because of marketing scams (I just didn't want to drink pop) actually wanted some orange juice but they didn't have sunny D so I got this crap... yes it tastes good but it's just another drink... mmmmmmmmmm strawberry kiwi... anyway as I'm looking at the bottle about to open it something catches my eye... yes on the side of the cap says no purchase nessesary....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? what the hell is that.. I just paid for the damned thing.... I hate those contests that say no purchase nessesary but yew have to buy the fukn thing to find out about it..... anyway if I had noticed in the store I probably would have hassled the poor lady at needs.. but anyway I spose I'll tell my story now.....

yes I"ve been called gay before and it doesn't bother me (because well I have a reputation as a nice guy) and I know I have certain feelings for ladies that well gay guys dont ... so there are a few discreptancies about what people think of me.. but with that in mind I"ve recently started to have a crush on my stupervisor... and yew all say he's a guy..... have yew seen the boobs on the guy???? I"m not convinced... ok so I'm kidding bout the crush on him but I had to make the joke... anyway recently peole have been complaining about him... I personally have not had a problem with him (other than the idiotic point I recieved that he refused to fight for me to take it off) but anyway at the moment I've heard he's ... bald .. short... dimwitted... and well smelly... now as an objective person I cannot comment on any of these but well not that I am not dissagreeing with anything (because I'm being objective) I'll not agree with any of these either... though with a bit of convincing I may be leaving a comment soon because well I have a bone to pick lol (fukn point)

woopie to me I've learned a neat trick with my burner program to finally make my mixed cd's not skip.... cause I make great mixed cd's but they were not always good because of the space between songs when burning them.. but I've fixed it and wow the great music I mix has gotten better because ya dont hear the pause between songs no more :) NO!! I'm not making every tom dick n harry a cd... but..... I could be convinced to create CD's for a price lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com