Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 14, 2003

for a refreshing change I must admit I had a very good laugh tonight and all thanx to my supervisor ... the great dave... .yes we were down roaming me and sherry and she gets called to the floor because dave (being our supervisor) needs to do some qualities on her.... yes her... even though she's a wonder agent like myself.... and well her knowing she's being monitored does all the correct proceedures (not that she wouldn't anyway if she wasn't being monitored :P) and she got a slightly higher score than I did.... but she didn't get perfects.... that's right not perfects.... because (and this is the best part) because she wasn't "fluffy" enough ... now even more funny was here questions....like I'm sure your next question is..... what the hell is fluffy?????????? well to be even more funny dave said it's what yew didn't use on the phone to get a perfect score lolol... poor sherry she was very mad for no reason... dave played a very good joke on poor sherry ...... just thought yew all should know that... and I'll probably get slapped for this post but umm make sure (those of yew that know her) that you all call her fluffy... and again marcus I suggest you dont or she'll kill yew lol.. she'll only mame me lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com