Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 07, 2003

I feel violated... yes violated... someone is attacking me in my glory and well we just can't have that... first of all I know who it is.... and hopefully it's a joke... but if not at least have some decency and come forward with your side of the arguement and of course let us know who yew are (I"m not the only person to read this crap obviously lol) and well since we have popular demand on my side (and proper troubleshooting steps) I'd like to know if I"m wrong as I'm always willing to find new ways to fix a customer properly ... I"ve never been concerned with handle time or ditching a customer... as many that know me know I will stay with a call till it's completely through (yes even dial calls I do not transfer them ... umm except for one that had to do with msn money .. but that was only because of the billpay agent on the line lol) on every call I ask the customer is there anything else I can help them with... and if they say yes.. I deal with that and ask them again... I dont care if I'm on the phone for an hour 3 or 4 with the same customer... just recently I've supposedly made metrics... and I've been on the phones for nearly a year (in 2 weeks) when most people have made metrics on their first month.... I was in A-bay this evening and I felt proud that one of the newbies was a bit dissapointed when he/she found out that if she/he had reset the password of the customers account it would have unlocked it instantly and could have continued troubleshooting the customer and most likely fixed the issue (customer could not sign in at hotmail was not typing the @msn.com and then realized it) but because of some "debatable" erroneous information (was told to request the customer to wait out the time customer is locked out because he had already reset the password 5 minutes ago) which is a fine and valid troubleshooting step... but when I suggested to our wonderful new agent that he could have reset the password again and fix the issue instantly he was sad because he felt he could have continued and most likely fixed the issue and feel better about doing so.... that's commendable and it's his first week on the phone... I"m impressed (hope he still feels the same in a few months lol) but like myself I still feel great when I fix a customer (even if I do make fun of them after my call is over) but that's how we keep sane doing our job it's a fukn hard job knowing all the answers for our customers (like any of us do) which makes the point of this post..... we dont all know the answers and with other agents that give bad info or knock another agent for doing something different .. it makes it hard on all of us... but even worse when you call helpdesk and depending on who answers yew get 4 different answers for the same issue.. how are we to know what is correct (except for what works in our personal experience) I for one am sick of calling helpdesk and getting the runnaround.. I feel like one of our customers waiting on hold for 30 minutes or longer to find out that they could have just done something simple instead of going through 45 minutes of troubleshooting for an issue that could have been resolved in 10 minutes (yew dsl agents know what I"m talking about ... fake virus browsing issue) anyway I must give my thinker a rest I feel like shit at the moment (thanx sherry yew made me sick for my day off) I'm going to fix my mom's website ... local entertainment news which yew can check out here by the way and play some playstation lol (I"m addicted) look forward to hearing from our friend that thinks I'm incompentant.. perhaps a different view will turn up after reading this


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com