Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, November 16, 2003

I have a question... what's with people that feel the need to take their shoes off at the bar?????? that's crazy... a few years ago I was at the guildwood and some girl had her shoes off and got a bottle stuck in her foot.. there was blood everywhere.. took 20 mins for the stupid "fake" bouncer to clean it all up so the party could continue... and yet still see them taking their shoes off at the bar.... and even at a shitty dirty bar like the steel city... man some women are crazy... anyway another thing that gets me... just cause ya hang out with someone for a few weeks.. doesn't mean yer goin out with them.... but believe what yew wanna.. it makes me laff....

even funnier I was talking with some friends and all of a sudden someone grabs my ass and I turn around... nobody there... look around and people are laughing at me... how rude... found out who it was though .... at least it was a girl lmao.... moving on...

so I got out of glace bay for the night.. though it was a good change I still hate going to hermans ... though I must say the DJ was a bit better.. (still no comparison to me) but there's no proof of that because nobody will let me DJ lol course I know what good dance music is.. trouble is that people in cape breton dont dance to new music.. unless it's played on either much music (at least once) or it's overplayed on the radio... and I'm not just saying that because I like what I listen to.. I have a very wide range of music styles that I listen to... I just know what is good to dance too... but again that's another story... perhaps I'd share it sometime.... (when I become a DJ) lol ... can't wait to have my own house... my neighbours (if I have any) will be living next to a fukn club lol though the only regular customer will be me... (and a woman perhaps ... sheesh) anyway onward to mixing some more cd's .. busy beaver this weekend gotta get some shit done I"ve been very bored and lazy lately and that needs to change... time to get my act together.. but yew didn't need to know that :P good night (or day to yew)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com