Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, November 29, 2003

I love to dance... as most people that know me know.... and yes I was up dancing.. wow what a night... got stood up by my good friend and what's better.. got dragged up dancing by an older woman.. and yew say what's wrong with that???? she's older than my mother.. and worse knows my mom... but wont leave me alone.. why yew say??? because she knows I wont say no to a dance.... I have more fun when I'm dancing... and well I dont really care if people make fun of me either.. but oh well I got up dancing later with roberta (and man she can dance) and all of a sudden someone is dancing or standing behind me as I dance... sneak up artist.. perhaps she thought I would pick her up... well if she hadn't acted the way she did maybe.. (oh hell the drunken blog gets interesting) but since I got stood up I wasn't in the mood... yippie me.. got drunk and didn't act upon it... love being a nice guy... oh well sux to be her she went home alone too hahha.. (that's just pathetic) but I'm just not interested in the one night stand... anyway it was a good night for a bit... managed to take the last of the meatball subs at subway.. and the poor dumbass drunk behind me (that said he knew me forever) asked me where all the ho's were.. like I would know for starters... but I said back in the bar and he tells me they are all stuck up.. well that may be the case for some losers lol I got a lot of hello's tonight.. but again prob because my "nice guy" reputation is catching.. wonder if I can get fired for taking my lunch over the main event on thursdays and saturdays at 11 lol.. although do yew really think anyone will be there at that time.. doubt it... anyway am rambling again time to put drunken blog to an end.. as I"m sure this will be the last one for a very long time.... except.. tomorrow woo hoo wont get stood up tomorrow and I can't wait for monday getting off the island again .. even if it is only for a day... I can't wait to go to halifax again.. been quite some time since I been downtown.. I might even buy my new PC woo hoo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com