Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 28, 2003

I"m on my last weekend for a very long time... yes weekend.. well technicly I'll still have a weekend but it will no longer be classed as one... though if I had been smart and tried to get sunday off I"d have a very long weekend and well perhaps go to halifax for the weekend or something fun .... oh wait yes I am going to halifax on monday haha... but unfortunatly not for fun.... (might buy a pc while there woo hoo) but yes for my last weekend to myself.. what am I going to do???? laundry of course.. fukn hell that sux.. but it must be done I have 3 peices of clean clothes to my name at the moment... and they are a pair of undies and a pair of socks... wont I look nice doing my laundry lmao... oh well I've been assigned (rather volunteered) to decorate my teams desks with stuff so I must come up with some kewl decorations to beat the rest of the center... and well even though more people have the trees I made.. I have come up with a few better ideas than the tacky crap they have hanging around hell .. I mean work.... at the moment lol... you'll all have to wait to see it :P enjoy I"m off for the weekend.. perhaps my last entry of drunken blog is to come.. who knows



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com