Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, November 08, 2003

it's a funny thing when yew get loaded and go home to your wonderful toilet to get sick.. yew feel it's the worst thing in the world and that your going to die... well I've realized that it's even better when yew get to see someone else do it... how joyous it is when yew hear that gagging sound after having a bit to drink and it's not yew doing it lmao.... so much for drunken blog tonight cause I didn't get drunk... had a few good laughs tonight though.. yeah... people spillin their drinks on crabby ladies and others that just can't shoot pool even though they say they are great lmao but oh well I'm going to see the matrix tomorrow woooo hoooo can't wait and perhaps might even step out afterwards... for some reason I keep getting dragged to the main event on saturdays to listen to bad music and not dance... sux that all my good dance partners dont come out no more... gonna have to make some new friends... any takers??? lmao or do I gotta have proof of my abilities first... well I'm sure we can take a few opinions from people.. I somehow have a reputation... though even with this reputation ya think I'd be dragged onto the floor all the time... but nooooooooo ..... but that's ok I can deal with it I'll dance by myself then dont have to pace myself to a partner... though I was a bit slow on the floor tonight... person I was dancin with was wayyy to fast... like the matrix I could see three of her at once.... was like triple time dancin... amazing.... but I must give my eyes a rest .. onward to bed.. blah blah blah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com