Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

it's great to have people that remember the good ole days... and well perhaps the good ole days have a bit of things that were good but this perhaps may not be one of them... yes my wonderful customer loves Dos ... you remember Dos... yes the command driven operating system where you have to "type" everything to get anything to run...... but as much as she loves Dos she informs me she can't type for shit.... well it's a bit pointless to love something when yew can't do it properly lol... although I love dos too it's easier for me to type stuff than use the mouse half the time...... but that's another story...... I managed to be speaking with my stupidest customer ever today... and I do mean stupid... I've talked to a lot of dumb people before but this guy didn't even have a phone line hooking up to the wall... he had his phone cord going from the modem to the computer.. and a usb cord going from modem to computer and I asked him well what's plugged into the wall?? he tells me a cord that goes into a splitter... and after some discussion on the issue the splitter has power going to it.. and well it's nothing to do with a telephone line... and I asked him well what's plugged into the phone line?? and well he didn't know.. but was sure something was... well so after about half an hour of trying to figure out how he has everything hooked up and it seems that the only thing plugged into his phone line (because he's on a different line) is his DSL cord (finally) we start to troubleshoot his installation... well my god everything was wrong for this guy because his CD didn't work either... but thankful me ordered him a new cd and gave him a few further suggestions (jumping out a window of the CN tower) and he was reasonably happy that I at least tried to help him.. he was on the phone for quite some time with other agents but he got confused everytime he called in.... no wonder he didn't even know what a phone cord looks like... well he knew what it looked like but it (for some odd reason) didn't fit into the wall jack... it was slightly larger than the plug ... at least he knew what the usb cord was.. but didn't have ethernet so had to send him a new cd and wait to install his broadband... unfortunatly couldn't mention dialup service while he waits.. he would have been more confused at that concept after we finally straightened out the connections he has for DSL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com