Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, November 22, 2003

now that's what I miss bout the good ole days.. yes dancin like the energizer bunny.... damn my friend roberta can move... and fast tooo.. it's hard to keep up with her anymore.. gettin old (or out of shape) but I can still almost keep up lol... and I do stress "almost" anyway another good night out though some chick dissed me hard and not even when saying anything to her.. she though (for some odd reason) thought that I possibly was trying to dance with her when she was trying to dance with the person I was dancing with... nearly tripped the poor drunken girl but since I'm a nice guy ... cant be doing stuff like that.... I turned around and walked away.... so my dance partner was getting a bit upset (even though she knew her) I just laffed... and so had to go rescue my friend... poor drunken girl got a bit upset that my friend wanted to dance with me instead of poor drunken girl... but that's enough of that..... now for the good part.......

yes it's been habit in the past to make fun of the most funniest person on the dance floor and for the past two weeks it has been the old guy that thinks he's a gangster.... man can he ever rap like a mofo.. got his hands twitchin and shakin like one of them rappers yew see on MTV... only thing is he's nearly fallin down and twistin around with some younger girl... but his lips aint movin... I dont know how he does it... looks like he's drunk and all but he doesn't fall ... he's ... he's ... my Idol .. when I'm his age I hope I can still move around but ... the difference is .. I hope the lady I'm with is well at least older than my daughter.. dont need no money grubbing young lady takin my money and hoping I die soon lol (not that I have much money) but oh well it's a good site to see ... and for fuk sakes I hope I never come accross as a wanna be rapper dood... anyway enough drunken blog I got werk to do... need to finish some more of my website and woo hoo some ladies website needs werk... gotta get paid fer that so that comes first... nite nite...

oh before I go..... hahahhahahahahhaha @ aaron dikface.. he fell his drunken ass asleep on the ledge by the dancefloor... stupid fucker lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com