Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, November 01, 2003

omg I'm sick... what a night... I love halloween.. pics to be posted soon... but I need to be feeling better.... more to come later.....

oh yeah happy birthday to my dad.. where ever he is lmao

ok now am feeling a bit better and onward with the story... yes the story.... starts out my little brother decides he doesn't want to go trick or treating this year so no candy for me :( but that's ok I think I'd be even more sick if there was candy here lol... anyway that's ok I have some left over fireworks n shit from last year so decide to light em off... what a great show.. 5 nonwerking screaching bottlerockets... only one of them actually worked... the rest of them well let me see.. one of them did nothing it fizzed and burned out.. the second one wouldn't light... the third one blew up like it's sposed to so I was like kewl the rest should work... well damnit the next one it light on fire and didn't stop... nearly burned the backyard down..... anyway the 4th one it screeched but didn't blow up like it's sposed to... and the fifth one well it just fizzed out didn't screech didn't do anything but burn up... ggrrrrr so anyway I light off the roman candle.. what a display of light... yes oooh aawwww anyway moving on...

I get a call and am asked to go to the radio club for halloween party ... and I"m like no thanx every time I go up there it's boring and full of old people that think they can sing... (kareoki god if I could spell that werd) and so I decline because they said they would go to the guildwood afterwards.... and decide to go onward to find out if Ina (Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena) has shown up at peters place.. nope she hasn't and damnit if she had her phone on... so far so good what a lovely night out.... but there's more

I get to the guildwood and low and behold nobody is there.... lovely I like my friends they are great..... anyway I get a beer and decide to wait for them... talk to a few people I know (for some reason I still know lots of people) and well not to sound like a loser (10 reasons I"m not a loser comes to mind) but it seems that nobody likes me when I go out unless I go with people.... (except the cavewoman I somehow remember dancing with grrrrrrr she's hot.... umm scuse me)

well I ended up taking a trip to the toilet and because I have a full suit on I have to take shit off to get my shit out (another bad pun) and I somehow left my camera in the stall... fuk so I get back to my normal spot and realize I'm like fuk where's my camera run back to the toilet and find it (thank fuk) then go back and get sadly annother beer (like my 4th or 5th at that time) anyone that knows me knows that I can't drink either lol so I'm pretty wasted at this time and well decide to take out the camera and well yew can see the results here some explanations are there

http://jeestuff.tripod.com/pics/halloween/halloween.html <===== by the way I fixed it sheesh

and well it was quite a fun night I'm dissapointed my friends didn't show up but these lovely people helped me through my night (gotta like cowerkers even if some of them dont like yew lmao) but the best is yet to come.....

this part was kind of foggy (perhaps I just didn't want to remember it) I can't remember what I was doing at the time or who I was with but this woman dressed as a witch comes over out of nowhere... and asks me to dance and I"m like falling over myself at this point so barely realized it's a friend of my mothers and well I didnt' dance at all last night (oddly enough everyone knows I love to dance) so I go ok lets dance... but in my cloudy fog of whatever somehow miss that it's a slow song and I'm like what the hell am I doing a friend of my mothers is slow dancing with me..... but that's ok cause I dont mind dancing it's just a dance... I just hope that I didn't wash off any makeup in my drunken state but I'm quite certain I didn't get any of her face makeup on me.... and there's none on the mask (that wouldn't wash off lol) I"m not sure if it was rude of me to pull the mask over my head when I got to the dance floor and she grabbed ahold of me.... but then I"m a genuinely nice guy anyway so it couldn't have been that... next thing I know I was stumbling down to good ole subway I remember ordering something but I'm sooo glad I didn't eat it "yet" so after I stagger home somehow I crawled into bed but my great night isn't over yet.... and thank fuk I didn't try to blog or it could have been worse... but I had to spend the next half hour at least in the toilet.... toils n trubble they say....

but why didn't I take a pic of that cavegurl.... I'm sooooo mad lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com