Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 13, 2003

once again I prove to be amazing on the phone.. yes one of the helpdesk guys even said so.. why do I call them.. oh yeah need permision to escalate still lmao.. but anyway... have to say I've gone through some very long calls and I dont really mind that at all but I had my first drunk guy in a long long time tonight.. the guy has a dialup account and was at his son's place and his son has Win NT on his computer and some cable connection... sooo we support that guy and all the guy wanted to do was check his email.... and great we dont support that version at all and have limited options for him sooooo me being the nice guy try my best to take him to hotmail.com... and for some odd reason he gets rerouted to some "ooops cannot forward this domain" message every time we go there.... anyway great so he's "SOL" (shit outta luck) till he gets home or his son (who probably isn't drunk) comes home.. but he kindly says all he needs is the pop3 addresses and amazingly I check to verify that and behold he has pop3 access lol soooo I kindly give him the addresses and yew guessed it a few tech support numbers for outlook express to help him on his way... wish I could have had his next drink ... but my day wasn't entirely ruined a few hours prior to this event landed a call that I took this woman through all kinds of steps and got her issue resolved.. unfortunatly dont remember the issue but what struck me (and I'll remember this forever) was what she said as she was hanging up the phone.. not knowing I could still hear her............... no not some curse yew bastards........... (and Amy yew should have heard this) the lady said... what a nice guy .... wow that was great... now for some reason I have a reputation and I dont get it.... how can people not think I'm a genuinly nice guy when this woman thought so after me taking her through a few troubleshooting steps ... sheesh

oh and one more thing.... I did try to take a person through the cpe config site tonight (sorta to prove a point.. but to test if it really werked.. even though I've been informed it is not operational at this time) and low and behold the customer could not get through got message cannot verify account information... tried it twice... and we had just reset password prior to trying... but when opened interenet explorer and signed into passport.com... oh my god the password worked... anyway that's enough for now my internet is getting cut off in half hour and I would like to enjoy some chatting time.... possibly :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com